The Honourable Anil Roberts, Minister of Sport recognises the tremendous effort of the Trinidad and Tobago national women's senior volleyball team to create…
9th May, 2013
2nd Annual Caribbean Sport Psychology Conference
The Ministry of Sport in collaboration with SanKofa HP will host the 2nd Annual Caribbean Sport Psychology Conference at the Hyatt Regency Trinidad from May 30th – June 1st, 2013.
The focus of the 2013 Caribbean Sport Psychology Conference will be to demonstrate how quality administration, coaching effectiveness, nutrition and cultural expectations may impact mental preparation and performance.…
Director of Physical Education and Sport, Mr. Dave Bobb will distribute sport equipment to the Sea Lots Pre-School at 10:00am tomorrow, dated Tuesday…
The Ministry of Sport will host a Capacity Building Workshop for Coaches at Cocoyea Cultural Centre, San Fernando on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th February, 2012 from 8:30am to 3:30pm.
This programme is a continuation of the “Taking Sport to Rural Areas” programme which was launched on June 16, 2012 at the Toco Composite School Auditorium, Galero Road, Toco.
Just a few days ago the Ministry introduced coaches and distributed equipment in the following areas.
• Monday 18th February at the Tabaquite Recreational Grounds
• Tuesday 19th February at the Toco Composite School, Galera Road, Toco and,
• Wednesday 20th February at the Mayaro Indoor Facility…
The Ministry of Sport will introduce coaches and distribute equipment on the following days in the following rural areas:
• Monday 18th February, 2012 at 3.30 pm - Tabaquite Recreational Grounds
• Tuesday 19th February, 2013 – Toco at 3.30 pm - Composite School, Galera Road, Toco
• Wednesday 20th February, 2013 at 3.30 pm – Mayaro Indoor Facility…